No-Cost Genetic Testing
- If you are living with a rare primary immunodeficiency including neutropenia or WHIM syndrome, your doctors may have spent a lot of time—using trial and error—trying to understand your symptoms and determine possible treatments. You may have been misdiagnosed or even still feel that you haven’t found the right diagnosis.
- Diagnostic genetic testing may give you answers and may also be a way to find a treatment that is more specific to your needs now or in the future, sometimes based on the specific type of mutation that is identified.
- Talk to your doctor to find out if genetic testing is an option for you.
- PATH4WARD—a no-cost genetic test looks at the 407 genes known to cause primary immunodeficiencies.
- IDYourPID—sponsored by X4 Pharmaceuticals, this website includes information about genetic testing and primary immunodeficiencies, including neutropenia.